The Lloyds Banking Group Social Entrepreneurs Programme is a new programme to provide comprehensive support to social entrepreneurs who are trying to establish or scale their project. This exciting new programme delivered in partnership with Lloyds Banking Group, and with additional funding from Nominet Trust, to support 750 social entrepreneurs to start or scale their...
The Good Deals Pioneers Fund is offering a significant cash investment and an estimated £50,000 business support via the Young Foundation's Accelerator programme. The closing date for applications is Friday 26 October – get involved now to kick-start your start venture.
- Government launches new service to grow a sustainable market for 'community shares' Ethos public relations
- Northern Ireland’s first wind energy co-operative offers green investment opportunity Ethos public relations
- UnLtd to build on social investment work with new appointment UnLtd
- Public service mutuals get a KickSTART TPP Law
- Live UnLtd and Forward Foundation team up for Tech2Job UnLtd
- Footballers, innovators and retailers win the Co-operative Awards 2012 Ethos public relations
- Eastern Enterprise Hub and Improvement East Partner to Deliver Enterprising Public Services Eastern Enterprise Hub
- 'Game On' trophy returns to Wales Coalfields Regeneration Trust Wales
- Community Unites to save bookshop The Co-operative Group
- Opportunity to tender, deadline 30 November Livity
- From Classroom To The Real World: How Young People In Africa Can Unlock Limitless Opportunities Changemakers blogs
- Semi-Finalists Announced! Changemakers blogs
- “All Of Us Might Wish At Times That We Lived In A More Tranquil World….(yet) Our Times Are Challenging And Filled With Opportunity.”–Thomas Paine Living and Giving - Pamela Hawley's blog
- For Youth, By Youth: Creating Jobs, Sustainability And A Future Vision For Kenya Changemakers blogs
- “In India, When We Meet and Greet and We Say “Namaste,” Which Means: I Honor the Place in You of Love, of Light, of Truth, of Peace” Living and Giving - Pamela Hawley's blog
- Are you from Mars or from Venus? The New Pioneers
- The Classic Pamela Positive: Don’t Just Stop and Smell the Flowers Living and Giving - Pamela Hawley's blog
- Social Justice in Church House Bubb’s blog
- Blog: Reconciliation Addictions UK
- The Classic Pamela Positive: “I shut my eyes in order to see.” – Paul Gauguin Living and Giving - Pamela Hawley's blog
Featured Service Provider
Social enterprises need an understanding banking partner to help manage their financial needs. Social banking specialist Triodos Bank can provide a fully integrated service, including traditional banking services and debt finance.
Call us free on t: 0500 008 720
a: Brunel House, 11 The Promenade, Bristol, BS8 3NN
Authorised by the Dutch Central Bank (DNB) and regulated by the Financial Services Authority (FSA) for the conduct of UK business.